I started my "bookmark challenge" yesterday. Here are my results. I tried being all creative and such, and didn't actually use patterns for any of these, just tried to do what I thought might work. And (perhaps because of that) there are obvious mistakes in each.
Sewicked, and I liked this flower idea but nothing else from a particular edging. So I thought, let's do some Victorian sets! And because all of these have something wrong with them, I miscounted on the sets and ended up curling some of it (but I blurred the photo there so it isn't as obvious!)
On to the next 3 today! And teaching a tatting class this morning at Ben Franklin crafts. Yippie!! Hope the Turkey can sit still for 2 hours :)