Thursday, October 6, 2011

Motif 21 and 22... another necklace/earring set

I thought the necklace I did yesterday was so much fun that I had to do another on similar to it, just with brown beads instead of silver. And OOOoooo. I'm so glad I did. I guess it's pretty easy to figure out my favorite colors by now....
So the Lizbeth thread is the same as the last necklace, the beads are the main difference. According to bigger bead size I had to adjust the stitch count slightly, but it was pretty easy since I had already figured out the basic gist of it from yesterday.
My husband took a picture of me wearing it, which doesn't really do it justice since it's not really well lit. And possibly quite blurry. Oh well.

On to a different edging pattern tomorrow. I'm thinking something with pearls... and I'm tempted to keep going on the same Lizbeth just to see if I like it. I can always replicate these in other colors.

May you be as inspired by me as I am by you wonderful people every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment