Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dropped off the earth...

Yes, I am MIA. Let's just say that the last couple of days included taking senior pictures for someone, visiting several banks and other locations to get the information I needed for a loan, brain surgery for the brother-in-law, watching little munchkins, and generally not much sleep.

Let's just also say that the next few days include more bank trips, filling out paperwork, more munchkins, visiting relatives in Canada, work trip in Las Vegas and many more sordid details.

I promise when these things settle down a little, I will share what's going on. I will also have lots of interesting details and pictures. So, hang in there with me while everything gets all shaken around. It could be pretty marvelous when it settles.

To those of you who are still showing tatting on your blogs daily, kudos to you. You are my inspiration. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment