Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Update

This is going to be a short, boring post, but I figure I owe it to anyone who is reading my blog.

The last few weeks have been a combination of "YAY!" and "OH CRAP!" since we announced our pregnancy to the world and have undertaken the opening of a brand new yarn store in our area, pretty much simultaneously. The store should open in 2-3 weeks, which means that I'm spending every waking moment making decisions on how to spend our hard-earned money on shelves, insurance, rent, and yarn.

I sincerely apologize that I won't be on here again for probably another month, but I can guarantee once things slow down a bit that I will have plenty of interesting updates, especially about the store. Well, probably about our baby once he's born in March, too.

Many blessings to you all!
Joy

2 comments:

  1. Blessings to you, too! Hope all goes well with the shop and Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I worked in a yarn store for many years. It is a big adventure you have embarked upon, especially since there will be an even bigger one one March! What fun!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete