Thursday, September 22, 2011

Catching Up

I'm slowly catching up on my google reading list, so hopefully I am up to date with all of your tatting and creative other progresses. It's so wonderful to see that at least YOU all have got things to show me every day. I'll work on that.

My friend C and I were working on collaborating with tatting into shabby-chic forms, and she came up with this lovely idea! Check out how cool she is! "All" I did was the tatting...

How gorgeous is that? And the antique buttons? I love it. My stock pile is getting quite huge, though. I suppose I should try a craft fair or something, I'm just desperately afraid that the cost will be far more than I sell... It seems to always be the case when I try to sell the things I make. I'll try to be more positive.

On to more errands, less headaches, and hopefully a regular paying job in my future....

1 comment:

  1. That is quite pretty! I really like your tatting and the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete