Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More motif progress

This first picture is inspired by the last post. I don't think I have the neck for chokers (many of us must think that since I rarely see people wearing them), but I decided to take a picture of myself wearing the lavender one I made. I have to say, it would look much better in a darker color on me. Or if I were actually capable of getting a tan.
Which leads me to the next motif. Numbers 17 and 18! This one comes from an old adapted edging in "New Things Happen to Tatting." I had a little time to tat while we drove through the Rockies. Well, when I wasn't taking pictures out the windows. So I guess not too much time...
 I thought I'd get a picture of this one on, too, although I haven't pressed it in any form, yet, and the self-portrait is rather blurry. I also tried a couple different versions of earrings and ended up with these. We'll see how they hold up. I should also spray and press these with something. Who knows what.
 This one is a little longer, and has an adjustable chain on the back for an added 2-3 inches, if desired. Fun!
Well, that's all for now. I have some time tonight, so we'll see if I have anything new to share for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, yep, you have the neck for it! Lovely.

    I think the necklace is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete